Amazing Ideas On How To Recycle Your Plastic Bottles At Home
It is encouraged to drink 8 glasses of water per day, we usually carry with us a bottle of water especially in the warm summer months, we take water to the gym and almost anywhere we go. Our bodies need water to function and to remain healthy.
So what is used to carry all this water around with us? “Plastic bottles”
The consumption of bottled water has increased tremendously over the years. These plastic bottles are not only used for water but for other beverages as well such as: juices, sodas, even iced teas and coffee’s.
Recycling is the responsible thing to do and is ethically correct, that said many people still choose not to recycle. When I look further into why people are not so enthusiastic about recycling, I uncovered a few very unreasonable reasons:
1. They feel that recycling doesn’t make a difference so why should they do it, If everyone would recycle we could make this planet a better place to live for us and the generations to come.
2. They say that they don’t have enough space, If there’s a will there’s a way! If someone really wants to do something than they will find a way to do it.
3. Some people are just to lazy, it takes very little effort to recycle and that shouldn’t be an excuse.
The benefits of recycling out weigh the little work it takes on our part any day!
Some of the benefits include:
1. Recycling helps with the climate problems, By recycling we produce less carbon resulting in the less production of the unhealthy greenhouse gas omissions.
2. It’s great for the economy, Using recycled goods and materials creates less pollution and uses less energy.
3. It helps protect the wildlife, we reduce the need to destroy animal habitats. Just by recycling paper alone we save millions of trees.
4. Less Landfills, less landfills means more room for urban development. No one wants to live next to a landfill and with the growing population we are eventually going to need more space.